- In-depth and personal evaluations to detect alcohol or substance abuse problems
- Clinically-based, non-biased, and confidential
- Nationally recognized and standardized assessment tools
- CADA counselor will determine whether treatment is needed, and provide recommendations and referrals as necessary
- Assessments are available for adults and adolescents, in both English and Spanish
- Morning and afternoon appointments available at the CADA office in New Orleans, Monday –Thursday, with evening appointments available on Thursdays
Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5pm,CADA staff is available to provide information about substance abuse treatment resources available in the Greater New Orleans area, in both English and Spanish.
Designed specifically for individuals experiencing negative impacts related to their marijuana use
Builds skills necessary to achieve marijuana abstinence
Initial assessment + 10 individual/group sessions
Adolescent and Adult versions available
By appointment only
How CADA Can Help
- You – CADA can help determine if you or someone close to you has an alcohol or substance abuse problem.
- Probation Officers, Judges, Lawyers – CADA can provide services to the judicial system for alcohol and drug related offenses.
- Employers – CADA can provide pre-employment screening, screening for individuals who show cause,and for those who have failed an alcohol or drug screen.
- Schools – CADA can evaluate students suspected of having an alcohol or drug problem.
- Medical Professionals – CADA can help determine if a patient has an alcohol or drug problem that will interfere with medical treatment.
- Community – CADA can provide resources to the community regarding substance abuse and can provide information on local treatment facilities and how to access these services.